Become Captivated

Become Captivated

Wednesday, April 14, 2010


so today I had Varsity from 8am to 5pm, what a long day. Started off with patterns, which I do love, but the Lecturer is so boring, lol, and did absolutely nothing, was a waste of time, so when 11 arrived, me and some friends decided we would go to my place and chill until our next lecture, and what a grand idea it was. Was so nice to get away from Varsity for a while, and just chill out, I think we should start doing it more often, ha ha. Watched a bit of the Tira Banks Show, some MTv, and just chillaxd :) Then it was time to make our way back to varsity, where we had to show research for this new project, which I hadn't done, ha ha, so I came up with this amazing idea to lie :P I created a folder on my flash drive Labeled with the title of the project, and when I tried to open it for the lecturer, there was nothing there, and I acted all distort, and in grief that my work was missing, A VIRUS!!!! NO, where's my work, oh my word, I'm so sorry, it was there at home :( she gave me an extension until next Monday :D yay, ha ha, then we had Kalido, which is this very random computer program, but it's pretty simple, so I don't mind it, just mind having to do it at 3 in the afternoon after such a boring day! but I got my work finished, YAY, then it was home time, and the creation of this blog, and wow have I blabbed, lol, told you I do, but I'm just getting used to how this whole blogging thing works, I'm sure I'll get a lot better over time, hopefully not too much time, wouldn't want to bor who ever is reading this for too long, ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment