Become Captivated

Become Captivated

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I suppose I'll start off with a brief introduction as to who I am. Well I'm a 19 year old guy, living in Durban, South Africa. I study Fashion Design, and LOVE it so much, it's amazing :D Truly is the best thing for me. I didn't always want to study fashion thought, it was actually my last thought for what I wanted to do. I'd thought of being a Vet, Game Ranger, those were my biggest dreams when I was a child, I loved animals so much, and just wanted to be with them all the time! I slowly grew out of that, and started thinking of things in the design world, I'd thought of Architecture, Interior Design, and even Furniture Design. I'd thought of being a Chef, an Estate Agent, and I can't even remember what else. It was only during my final exams of Matric, that I had the thought of studying Fashion Design, but it certainly seems to have been the best decision of my life :D well so much for the brief intro, but oh well, I can be a blabber sometimes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment